Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tobacco XL Briefcase goes to the Pocono Mountains

I took a trip to the Pocon Mountains for Father's Day 2014.  I was a gift to my owner and this is the first real trip we have taken together.  So we got to the cabin and decided to have a beer.  This Weyerbacher Blasphemy Belgian Quad was amazing. 


We woke up the next morning and decided to go on a hike around Raymondskill Falls.  I am all packed up and ready to go.


I have bug spray, two water bottles, two hoodies, a DSLR camera, a video camera, snacks, my pipe, tobacco, tripod, diapers, wipes, extra baby outfit, changing pad, sun hat, and baby toys.  I am stuffed right now, but ready for the trail.


Raymondskill Falls were AMAZING!


Photo Op!


It was a great time at Greys Towers.  They had some great trails.


I got tired and needed to rest.  This looked like a great spot to stop and relax.


Selfie!


So thanks for listen to me go on about my trip.  Stay tuned for another day in The Life of My Leather.










No comments:

Post a Comment