Tuesday, June 24, 2014

XL Classic Briefcase in Tobacco Brown Day 1

Happy Fathers Day to me!  2014 marks my first ever Father's Day, and my 6 month old nailed it!  This bag, like my child was made with love.


I love this bag!  I had a belt pouch already so I added that and this great bottle opener from a guy in Canada Naz Forge.  The color is great, and I can't believe how sturdy this bag is.  It is a beast!


The bag is very thick at the bottom when empty.  It gives the bag a stable stance when sitting on the ground.  This bag isn't just going to fall over.


There is an awesome mark on the back pocket!  Because this is where the bag will get significant wear quickly as it rests against the body most of the time, I can't want to see how this area looks after a few months of use.


To the left of the ring there are some really sweet scars running across the bag.


A nice little bug bite to the right of the strap.


Nice scar on the gusset.


This area should also start looking really good from the flap rubbing against it daily.


There were some cool marks on the pigskin as well.


Fits a 17 inch laptop with ease.


The bag really fits me well.  I am 6'5 360lbs and this is the XL.


Feels great in backpack mode. 


The bag isn't as heavy as people say but again I am also a beast.  


All and all I am very pleased with this bag.  I am excited to take it out and give it a real work out.  I will be using this bag as my every day work briefcase as well as my weekend bag and cary on luggage.  That is what is so great about the XL Classic Briefcase, it is versatile.  So this is the life of my leather, XL CB in Tobacco Brown.












No comments:

Post a Comment