Friday, April 11, 2014

Tobacco Brown Wallet Week 1

So I have owned my Medium Tobacco Brown Saddleback Leather Wallet for a week now.  Even though it was bought through the Saddleback Leather website the 100 year warranty is transferrable.  So as they put it, your distant relatives can contact their distant relatives and take care of any issues with the product.

After the first week I have to say that I am extremely pleased with the wallet.  The cards were a little tough to get into the wallet at first but it has become easy to slide them in and out.  The wallet has darkened some in the first week, and I am getting some sweet break in points on this piece.

There is some cool edge wear happening from taking it in and out of my pocket.  It is turning dark between the edge of the leather and where it is stitched.  I am excited to see if this continues.

As you can see the wallet has darkened a bit.

There is a scuff mid way up above the Saddleback signature.  I got that fishing for my keys at my daughters 4 month old photo shoot.  It was Easter Themed.
I forgot to mention in my previous post that the wallet has a nice scar in the pig skin where the wallet folds in the middle, as well as some sweet scars next to the "Blue" logo on the inside.  Check them out.

So the long journey that is the life of my leather begins.


No comments:

Post a Comment